As your New Species Dietitian, Bri understands the complexities of the athlete psyche and relationship with food. Every day is the opportunity to be a little better, and diet is no exception.
Professionally trained at the Culinary Institute of America, she loves food as much as she loves to sweat. With a B.S. in food science and dietetics, she continually researches the interrelationship between food and metabolism. Years of experience working under a functional medicine physician, she excels at individualizing programs for each person based on genetics and lifestyle. Eat for your training with food that you enjoy and the results will come.
- Individualized nutritional programming
- Genetic testing
- Micronutrient testing
- NSCF Nutrition Challenge
- Subscription-based monitoring
- Meal plans and recipes
- Grocery store navigation
- Travel nutrition
- Delivered chef-prepared meals designed to fit within your nutrition program
- Metabolic testing (VO2max, Body Fat %, Blood Lipids, Blood Glucose, Metabolic Efficiency)
- Health check (weight, body fat %, hydration, bone mass, muscle mass, resting heart rate, blood pressure)
Contact information and website: